Friday, August 25, 2006

My little Dak


If you are the parent that has lived in the era of rear-facing car seats then you may have experienced the following phenomenon.

I usually have my daughter, Hallie, in the car seat right behind my seat. Whenever it is safe, I take a peak in the mirror to check on her. The other day it hit me while I was alone with her in the car that I felt like Luke Skywalker in a T-47 (snowspeeder) and that would make Hallie to be Dak Ralter.

As you no doubt know, the T-47 had a cockpit for two people but the rear person had to face the tail of the ship. So basically I drive around with my daughter saying things like "Steady, Dack. Attack pattern delta. Go now!" Really I hope she never finds out what I've put her through later in life.

Anyway, I'm having fun so that's what is important, right?

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Chad Doerr said...

That's funny. You've watched too much Star Wars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home