Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pray and Post


When there is not much left to do about a situation, you can only pray about it. When you are done praying and you still cannot help, you might as well post.

I came to work this morning to find our email services were down. I get to work really early so I can be the first to find out bad news. I worked for a while trying to resolve issues of dead hard drives until my system administrators got here.

One of them is working on one server trying to rebuild the hard drive while the other is trying to recreate the secondary server to take over for the first server. Really boring stuff but I had to clarify that to express that I have nothing left to contribute while they are working. So I spend that time praying and I thought I would even post about the situation to calm my nerves a bit.

Well I am going to pray more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home