Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Date with Cincinnati Bell


Cincinnati Bell knows how to throw a party. I had a great time yesterday with a half day seminar about Cincinnati Bell solutions for Education.

First it was at the NKU METS center which was a very nice facilty both in form and function. They had technology that made me drool. And the food spread was really sweet! They had great catered food all day long... I was stuffed early on. Then we got to meet Todd Benzinger and I had him autograph a baseball for Hallie.
Anthony Munoz gave a keynote chat at the end of the day but due to the fact that I have had many opportunities to meet Anthony in the past, we skipped out to get ready for the Reds game.

That's right, Cincinnati Bell sprung for us to go see the Reds last night and they even had free parking for us. We got to watch the game from the party deck. That was fun because you can just stand around tables and chow the bottomless buffet of food or even sit down like the commoners and watch the game more traditionally. Oh, and I forgot to mention it was Felipe Lopez bobblehead night, so, yeah. Now the Reds pitching was not as apitizing as the food but on some level it's always fun to watch a baseball game no matter who wins.

So Cincinnati Bell gave me a lot of food and pampering yesterday and I didn't spend a dime. To CB I say cheers, thank you, and whatever you're selling, I'm listening.

P.S. I did get some good information from the seminar too. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home