Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Gauntlet has been thrown


To borrow a phrase from Corky St. Clair: What my cousin Steve really did was "... give me a challenge, and it's a challenge that I am going to... accept. It's like in the olden days, in the... days of France, when men would slap each other with their gloves... say, y'know..."D'Artagnan!"... y'know, "how dare you talk to me like that, you!," and... smack 'em! "

So just like that I have been given blog fuel that will burn for ages. Oh, my posts may lack in quality and substance and I may not always post good head shots, but with all of you as my witnesses, I WILL BLOG! (except maybe for tomorrow. I might be busy)

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger steve-o said...

Stay on target!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Chad Doerr said...

I know you can do it! Blog baby blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home