Tuesday, February 15, 2005

No where to hide...


So here we are in the year 2005. Life can be pretty good depending how you look at it. Globally there is a lot of suffering. But me, I'm hidden behind a wall of government that shields me from ugliness. As an American life seems pretty well balanced. Now I am a geek and enjoy benefits of the internet so recently I had to remind people I work with that the internet is part of the world and being plugged into it is just as dangerous as taking a walk outside. The dangers of the internet are not just outside of the country of course. As a matter of fact, for Americans the internet is a safer place to perform crimes that are illegal in this country or even all countries for that matter. Viruses are out and Spyware is in. People have evolved from destroying your computer to just hijacking it. Oh well. I know where I stand. This is a fallen world and I am as much to blame for its sins as is everyone else. I believe that Jesus is returning to take us away from this world and let me be the first to say I won't miss the technology when I leave. Technology has been a great tool for surviving a fallen world but praise the Lord it will not be needed in a perfect place one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home