Monday, February 07, 2005


Hmmm... I am beginning a journey. This is something new to me. A recorded reflection of myself. Sometimes my childhood memories are brief and I cannot quite remember what I have done. I never was the sort of person to take a lot of pictures, so I have few memories of recent years as well. Perhaps keeping a blog will accomplish a sense of communication with others that think the way I do. Perhaps I will wake up profound one day and write the great American novel. Whatever happens here, at least I know that I will be able to reflect back on how I felt the day I wrote something down. I have always failed at journal writing in the past. So now this experiment in my life begins and I will see just how it goes from here. Maybe I will have something to say after all. I am beginning a journey... from now until I die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home