Monday, February 07, 2005

Why Plowblade?


The definition of my last name, Coulter, is "a sharp steel wedge that precedes the plow and cuts vertically through the soil". Hince the name plowblade. I hope that my thoughts express a similar effect. I want to bring my comments to the front of discussions and separate the truth from the lies so that the truth can be clearly seen or at least receive it's deserved attention. My aim is not to make this blog political or religious in nature. However it will feel like that at times because of the nature of my heart in matters of God and the state of the world. I am also an ecclectic person so many of my comments may come out of left field at times. Regardless, there is a point and purpose for my writing and God knows what that is better than I do...

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Fellow!
I am also plowblade! Check out my website

http://plowblade.googlepages.com

I am happy to see that you are a christian, do you happen to own the domain plowblade.com or .org?

I love your blog by the way, I have some similar interests. Your topics are great, and nice layout. I am new to the whole website thing, so My site is not very smooth yet.

Feel free to post me a note about anything in my forum. Cheers and greets to you. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home