Saturday, June 03, 2006

Paper Clips


My wife and I recently signed up to get Blockbuster videos through the mail. This is a nice convenience for new parents. Anyway what is cool is the way that Blockbuster helps identify some movies you might be interested in based on your interest in past films. So I blindly added the movie Paper Clips to my queue. My wife isn't all that into documentaries so reluctantly she joined me for the feature after we put Hallie down for the night. The movie had us on the verge of tears before even getting to the end. If you haven't heard about the Paper Clips project, I recommend you watch this film. It really is amazing to view the Holocaust from this perspective. It also is a very inspirational tale that I hope encouraged other school and church groups to find projects that will continue to make a difference in our world. Lessons of tolerance guided by children really show that this is a generation of compassion and truth. All of these good things work together to the glory of my God.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Chad Doerr said...

Glad you're back. I got worried and thought you had quit blogging. I'll have the pick up the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home