Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Getting too old for this stuff...


Facebook... MySpace... etc. I just don't belong. I tampered with setting up a couple of accounts to see if I could track down some old friends. But unfortunately my old friends have better things to do than live on the internet. I must be pathetic.

Using MySpace can wear you out too. In order to keep your content fresh you have to give it as much attention as playing The Sims or building up your Tamagotchi or Virtual Pet Rock.

Or think of a Blog as Fantasy Football and MySpace as Fantasy Baseball. MySpace takes too much work.

Maybe I'll find my old friends over at Virtual Atari 2600.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Chad Doerr said...

I agree. I recently set up a Myspace account and it's been cool to connect with some people but it is a lot of work. And I hate the provocative ads!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger steve-o said...

Perhaps you're just getting old? Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home